Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Fingerprint Animals Cards

Oh my goodness...the new release over at Simon Says Stamp, One of a Kind, is amazing!!  I received the ADORABLE stamp set, Fingerprint Doodles and made a couple cards to show you some of the super cute animals and the cards you can make with them...
 The set comes with semi-outlined bodies of some really cute animals.  It also comes with fingerprint stamps that fill in the bodies of the animals.  I used the elephant for my first card.  I stamped the outlines across the cardstock, and filled in with a gray colored ink.  I used a sentiment stamp from a retired Simon Says Stamp  set,  Sketchy Banner Greetings, stamped with versamark and white embossed.  I put them between textured, popped up panels.  Here's a close up...
 The second one, I used the fish from the set along with one of the cute sentiments...
 I stamped the fish on watercolor paper, then used Peerless ink to color in the water.  I added some Wink of Stella glitter to the fins of the fish for some fun.  Here's a pic that kind of shows you the glitter...
OK...these stamps may be little, but they are HUGE fun...I KNOW I will be making more cards with these cuties!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful, Lisa. I ordered the set on reserve and can't wait to get it. It is WAY too cute with so many options. The little elephants are adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun cards, Lisa! Love the Wink of Stella glittered fins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cards, especially the fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 14, 2017

    I just got this set and your cards are great! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa