Thursday, May 4, 2017

An Oval of Flowers Done Monotone

While I'm away visiting my daughter, I thought I'd post another card that I made with my Simon Says Stamp Oval of Flower cards...this one done with white cardstock and some linen cardstock that had backing...
I thought it looked cool with just a piece of linen behind the layered flowers.  The sentiment is a die from Reverse Confetti, also layered and die cut with the same linen cardstock as the top layer.  I made this just like the card I made HERE, a couple weeks ago!  Here's a close up... 
Hope you are all having a great week!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love it Lisa. The monotone is very stunning. I'm glad you are able to do some crafting while away. My Big Shot is definitely a "don't leave home without it" item. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful as always!
    Enjoy your time with your daughter. Both our daughters are visiting at the moment and I treasure every single moment.
    Hugs
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is so gorgeous, Lisa! I love the white and linen together in such a beautifully simple design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very elegant in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa