Monday, December 12, 2016

Missing You

I am LOVING these new sentiment dies from the new Simon Says Stamp Diecember® release!!  Today, I am using one of the new Missing You dies...
 I combined the "missing you" sentiment (I so love the font of this sentiment) with the sweet little Lila from Simon's Lila's Heart stamp/die set and a heart from the Simon Holiday Shapes die set.  I layered the sentiment and heart a few times.  I  paper pieced Lila's dress, and colored her hair and skin with markers and layered her.  I did stamp a grid background with versamark and clear embossed for some added interest.  Here's a close up...
Oh the fun...ahhhh...such happiness!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to combine Lila with that die! So sweet, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, you are the Master! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa