Thursday, September 22, 2016

Grateful with Berkshire Leaves

 I used the new Simon Says Stamp Grateful die and combined it with the older Simon die, Berkshire Leaves die and made a Fall card...
I colored the bottom layer of one of the die cut leaves with Sharpie markers, and adhered two layers on top of the colored die cut with the leaves removed.  One of the die cuts layers I used was from the die cut I made across the card panel.  The sentiment was so much fun...I die cut the brown "Grateful" and then die cut a white background and die cut the sentiment OUT OF THAT BACKGROUND.  I layered the background a couple times.  I then adhered the brown die cut sentiment into the cut out background along with all the little middle pieces from the letters.  Here's a close up...
I love the color of Fall...what "GRATE" fun 😆😆!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. So many layers but still so elegantly CAS! Your designs are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! I love that you layered the two die cuts in the same manner! Wonderful colors on those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa