Monday, June 27, 2016

Dots and Stripes Get Well Wishes

I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges die and Pinstripe background stamp, my favorite Penny Black flower die, Simon Says Stamp Mini flower die, and Papertrey Ink sentiment to make a much needed get well card...
I thought it might be fun to combine stripes and dots, so I used a piece of lime colored patterned paper from AC Moore and made some stripes on the card with my very loved Pinstripe stamp.  I love making black/white stripes myself, rather than patterned paper, because stamping on MY white cardstock makes the white inbeween the black stripes REALLY white, and not the usual off white that I often see and get when I purchase black/white striped patterned paper...does that make sense?  I  LOVE REAL WHITE!!...and REAL BLACK, for that matter(sometimes the black isn't really black)...ok...I'm done spouting:):)!!  I lined the green with a die cut strip of black and added a layered flower in a flower at the bend in the die cut paper.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa



7 comments:

  1. Very nice card! The stripes go so well with the dots. This is such a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards...every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! So fresh and pretty, color combination is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Barb. I just love every card you do. This card is perfect. I love the layout, love the colors and love the polka dots and stripes. Thanks for all of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your card is so beautiful! Love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 29, 2016

    Another Lisa card pinned... I just love your clean and simple style and use of color.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa