Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring Flowers...Teal and Gold

I had made a couple cards with the Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers stamp set, sponging the color, then stamping with Versamark and white embossing over the sponging, HERE.  This time, I have sponged with teal, just like I had sponged for the last cards, but embossed with GOLD embossing powder (Oh how I LOVE gold!!) instead of white...
I adhered the stems to the card, and used 3D squares behind the tips of the flowers to give them some lift.  I had to search my entire stash of stamps to find just the right "thinking of you" that fit the flowers and the space (sentiments are SO IMPORTANT!!).  It is from the retired Hero Arts CL 140, Thinking of You Messages stamp set.  Here's a close up of the flowers...
These flowers are SO PRETTY...white OR gold outlines, no matter!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am not very good at fussy cutting, but this makes me want to give it another try. I wish they had dies that matched, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, flowers are beautiful and white or gold embossing work well. Love both cards, great design and perfect sentiment for each card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I just ordered the stamp set this morning. Decided to do an image "search" for inspiration. So glad I found your beautiful card. I love the colors and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Thanks for inspiring me to use my Spring Flowers set!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa