Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Plush Happy Sunshine...Three Ways!

I LOVE the adorable Simon Says Stamp Plush Happy Sunshine die...what a cute die!!!  I used the die to make three sunshines.  The first two are made with paper, the third with felt.  Here's the first...all three have magnets on them...multi-purpose...can be used on a card and a fun magnet...
 I layered with chipboard and used floss to sew.  Added enamel dots for his eyes:)!!  The background paper is from the Doodlebug Spring Assortment.   Here's a close up...
Here's the cutie on the frig...
The second one, I used patterned paper and replaced the sun's happy face with a "sunshine" sentiment die from Simon's Sun and Sunshine die set and stamp an older set of Simon stamps, From Us ... 
 Here's a close up...
And here is is on a frig...

The third one is much like the one on the Simon Says Stamp store website...couldn't resist making a felt one...oh be still my heart...he is so stinkin' cute...
Here's a close up of my "sunshine guy" ...so makes me smile!!
I might have said this before, but it bares repeating...stitching these plush die cuts is so much fun...very relaxing and theraputic...and the end results...CUTEEEE!!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your happy sunshines! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and I love the magnet idea. Something to brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa