Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mother's Day Funnies

There's a new set of Mother's Day sentiment stamps from Simon Says Stamp that are hilarious!! The set is called Mother's Day Zingers...and I just LOVE them(these two cards are going to be given to my daughters to give to ME for Mother's Day:):):)!!!).  I combined the sentiment with a Paper Smooches flower die and a My Favorite Things Edge die for the first one...
Pretty on the outside...funny on the inside!!...

The second one, I combined with another Paper Smooches stamp...the baby elephant was perfect...
...for yet another of the funny sentiments!!  My daughter, Emma, LOVED this one, as it really is her and me:):)!!...
Get it??  The "rolled" eye??  I love  the thought of funny for Mother's Day...what FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I love them both! The rolling eye one really gave me a chuckle! Great designs on both of your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, such fun wording inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved cards that had funny (but true!) sentiments on the inside. They seem more "personal" because both the sender and receiver have a shared understanding. So it's no surprise how wonderful I think both your cards are - funny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesomely funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa