Sunday, April 24, 2016

Favorite Mom

Another card made with the Simon Says Stamp Mothers Day Zingers stamp set...
 I combined a couple of the sentiments on the front of the card embossed in gold, along with the adorable birds from the Simon Stacking Animals stamp set.  I stamped and paper pieced the birds and stamped them again on top of the sentiments, then adhered the paper pieced to the panel.  The gold twine is actually Stampin Up gold thread braided with 5 strands of thread...(when I got it on ebay, I didn't know it was so fine, so I braid it and make it thicker and stable, to use for cards:)!)Here's a close up of the birdies...
A funny on the outside...THEN...on the inside...the zinger:):)!!!...
Oh yeah...love these sentiments!!!  Can't wait to think up another card using these stamps!!  As always...such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Loving these zingers, Lisa! And your card is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how super cute. Love the sentiments, too.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa