Thursday, April 14, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 167...Baby Cards

The sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch is sweet simplicity...I love it!!  I made two cards , the first one is the one I'm entering into the challenge, simply because it's the first one I made.  Here's my first and challenge card and the sketch...



I used Simon Says Stamp Sketchy Banners, Papertrey Ink paper, sentiments (LOVE these Keep It Simple sentiment stamps!!) and background impression plate, and an EK Success flower punch.  I layered the banners and the flowers.  Here's a close up...

My second one is for a little boy.  I used the same banners, another of the Papertrey Ink sentiments and reverse side of the impression plate, and a Simon Says Stamp star die...
I also layered the banners and stars on this card.  Here's a close up...

I wil even add to these two, the VERY FIRST one I made when I saw the challenge, but with six lines down the front of the card, I really felt it just was not fitting for the challenge, so I'm just adding it to this post to show you.  I brushed six colors of watercolor ink across the card.  I let it dry overnight, then stamped the sentiment with versa mark, and white embossed.   Kind of like it...just sayin...
OK...this was SO SO SO much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Your two baby cards are super sweet, Lisa! Your rainbow card has knocked my socks off! Wow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun sketch, and I LOVE how you used it. Pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they all are! Love the look of those impression plates and the sketchy banners. And the rainbow stripes are wonderful, even if it did have 6 instead of 3;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all wonderful! Super sweet takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa