Saturday, November 14, 2015

Full of Thankfulness

Not having done many Fall/Thanksgiving cards, I've made one today, using a BUNCH of Simon Says Stamp sentiments all stamped together as one...
I put all the sentiment stamps on one acrylic block...
 I stamped them on watercolor paper with versamark and white embossed.  I watercolored over the sentimtments...
 I used an old Spellbinder Maple Leaf die, and then after die cutting from panel, positioned the aperture over the stamped/watercolored sentiments...
I cut off the four overhanging edges, and popped up the top panel over the sentiments(there is one sentiment from a discontinued set, For the Record)...
You could make a bunch of these all at once...I know because I did!!  FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous colourful CAS!! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY, very effective...nice technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the idea and that orange is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa