Saturday, October 17, 2015

Jumbled Merry Christmas...Washi Style!

I LOVE the Memory Box Jumbled sentiment dies...so it is little wonder that the Jumbled Merry Christmas HAD to be added to my vast collection.  Although this die is PERFECT as a stand alone on a card, due to it's size, I wanted to use it in a different way...
 I put different Christmas type colors strips of washi tape (I have SO MUCH of it!!) on a piece of cardstock, and die cut the sentiment from the strips.  I layered both words with 2 more layers of white cardstock.  Used some Lawn Fawn border dies to make some snowy hills, popped them up on the kraft colored card, and bent then adhered my die cut sentiments to fit the curves of the hills.  I added a stitched Christmas tree cut from a Simon Says Stamp die and added some enamel dots for decoration...
Oh what fun it is to make an early Christmas Card.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. How lovely! What a great way to use that gorgeous die, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this!! So darn fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this!! So darn fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and brilliant use of that washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and lovely card ! thanks for sharing
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect little card. I would have never tried to make what looks like a straight across word die curve to fit the hills. Such a clever idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously great! I love that you use washi and changed up the greeting, then made everything just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is ABSOLUTELY adorable! Love, love, love it! All the colors appeal to me and what a great idea to use Washi tape. I have too much of it anyhow. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card - and a great way to use my beloved wash tape! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to use that washi tape! This is so festive, I pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect idea - first to use the washi tape on the letters and second the snowy hills on the kraft colored paper. A wonderful card!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa