Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thanks Card Band Die Cards

I made a card with a sentiment die by Frantic Stamper, Thanks Card Band...I just think these cut out sentiment dies are so much fun!!...
I die cut the sentiment with the patterned paper, then masked above and below and sponged black ink on the striped letters, turning them black.   I then used versa mark over the letters and clear embossed....three times for a smooth, thick, glossy look...

Here's another card with the same die, but using a piece of pink velvet paper to cover the letters with...
 Hard to see the velvet very well...but great texture:)...
OK...GREAT FUN:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Genius and amazing Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, and great attention to those details that really make them outstanding. Love the glossy black letters - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa