Friday, May 29, 2015

Geometric Thanks

I used the Geometric Background and Fancy Words dies by Reverse Confetti to make a card!  I thought...hmm...how could I use this background die a little differently?  I had made a card with it HERE.   On today's card, I cut and framed the die cut background and used it's shape for the card...
I adhered, then hand cut the white paper behind the framed background.  Then, I trimmed an A2 sized card down by 3/4" on 2 sides and adhered THAT to the back of the die cut panel...
I LOVED these 3 shades of blue(bazzill paper from Michael's) with the black sentiment...had SO much fun making this!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love the funky shape of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love your new use for the die! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is so creative! I love this card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Einfach Klasse die Karte! Richtig toll!
    Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
    Sissi

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa