Sunday, May 17, 2015

Another Gold Embossed on Vellum Card

I am having so much fun with vellum, versamark and gold embossing powder...couldn't resist taking it a step further and gold embossing some flowers (colored on the back of the vellum with markers)...
I have always LOVED these Hero Arts Tall Flowers...stamped them on either side of a 4" x 4 1/2" piece of vellum(providing a 1/4"extra to trim off the ends), cut around the outsides of the flowers, colored the backs with my markers and then adhered to white card stock.  The COOL thing about these flowers is that they have some solid areas when stamped and gold embossed...perfect to put little glue dots behind...no need for vellum adhesive...and no adhesive will show through:):)!!  Had some gold card stock from almost 15+ years ago...yes, you read right, 15 years ago...when I first tried my hand at stamping, but gave up when I started homeschooling...still looks great!  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti...I LOVE this set of sentiments!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, those colourful flowers look fabulous on the vellum, so pretty with the gold, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this card. Every aspect is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I like using vellum too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, those Tall Flowers are awesome! Love the coloring and gold on vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome; can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looked back at the past few cards you've created. All of them are so beautiful and striking, especially with the gold embossing on vellum! You've inspired me, yet again, to get out the vellum and start embossing! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love the gold embossing and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That may just be the prettiest card I've even seen. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa