Monday, July 21, 2014

Fall Leaves with Vellum

It may be a bit early for Fall, but I just got a  new die from Memory Box, Leaf Silhouette...when I saw it, I just had to use it...
 I had gotten some new colored vellum from Paper and More a bit ago, and I thought it perfect for this die cut.  I die cut the silhouettes in each of 3 colors and after layering the die cut leaves border, I filled them in with the colored vellum leaves.  I placed the lighter vellum on top of the darker, it's easier to see the change of color that way:)!!  Here's a close up...
I used a papertrey ink woodgrain impression plate and a sentiment from Paper Smooches...I LOVE this sentiment stamp set...one of my most used and favorite stamp sets for thank you cards:)!!  I will be using this die again, soon:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season, Lisa, so I am in LOVE with your card today! What a fantastic idea to use vellum for the leaves!! Pinning this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out with your layered vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - just love the soft look of the vellum and the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love the colours and the movement x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I recently got that same die and you have inspired me to pull it out and try some vellum on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this card?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa