Monday, February 11, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps February Release...Sneaks Day 1

I have made a couple cards using a stamp set from the latest release by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps called Beanstalks and will be available for purchase this Thursday!!  It has some wonderful leaves and beautiful sentiments!!  You can check out the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see not only cards made with THIS set, but, on Tuesday and Wednesday, cards made with the two other soon-to-be relesased sets!!
I used 4 shades of green and stamped the leaves in a gradient fashion(like Clean and Simple Card Classes 2:)).  Added sentiment with versa mark and white embossing powder.
The second one I used the flowering stamp and cut out around the leaves and dotted the buds with liquid pearls...colored the leaves with memento markers.  Added a piece of wash behind and popped up after stamping the sentiment.
Leave a comment on the CAS-ual Fridays blog post today and for the next two days and you will be entered in a drawing to win that day's stamp set!!!  How cool is that??!!    Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic Lisa! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! I can't even decide which is my favorite. I love the leaves. And so appropriately named! I have so many ideas spinning around in my head right now! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome samples! I adore that 2nd card!! Well done~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lisa, especially card 1 - wow, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both! The gradient colors rock, and oh, those fussy-cut leaves. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are amazing! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, Meg, just to let you know I've sent you a Liebster Award! It's at my blog, mypapercraftworld.wordpress.com for you to pick up. My apologies, I can't figure out how to make this link! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, lovin' the beanstalks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are amazing Lisa, you do such fabulous designs with Michele's stamps :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa