Thursday, January 31, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Valentine's Day Blog Hop Winner



We were overwhelmed by the response to the Simon Says Stamp Valentine's Day Blog Hop!!!!  Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments and for playing along!!  It was soooo much fun and such an honor for me to be a part of the hop...I had such a blast!!!
Each designer in the hop is giving away a Goodie Bag from Simon Says Stamp and a random winner from my blog has been chosen and it is ....
Nancy L who said...
        Very pretty cards!
January 23, 2013

Congratulations, Nancy!!!  Simon Says Stamp will be in touch with you to get your mailing address to get your goodies off to you!!  Have fun creating with them and thank you again for visiting and commenting on my blog!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa