Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Closing the Zig Zag

Major cleaning in my craft space for the last couple days and found a die from My Favorite Things that was not in it's packaging, but I don't recall ever using...so a simple card from my Open Zig Zag Border die and some added layering for some interest...

The hardest thing...making the little orange squares...they figured 1/8" short of a 1/2"...if that makes sense...trying to get Noah to the Zoo today...gotta run!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've used that die..it's almost like a tribal pattern :0)
    Hope you have a fun day at the zoo :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, as usual! I love that (those) die(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is gorgeous, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is outrageous, Lisa! Really a stunner!! Hope you and Noah enjoyed your day at the zoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! i love cas designs like this...so graphic with perfect use of white space...the kind of cards i struggle to make! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa