Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Simply Susan

Susan Raihala (LateBlossom)  is the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers this week!  She is an amazing woman and artist, and I LOVE her work!!  I have a whole folder of pictures of her cards in my computer...she rocks clean and simple!!  Not only are her cards amazing, but her blog is a constant source of insight, technique and humor...I have learned SO MUCH from her!!  I chose one of the cards from my folder to make...only when I made one, I just couldn't stop...so I made THREE!!



I made them based on this card:
My cards have a bit bigger top panel than Susan's card... they are all different sizes dependent on the size of the sentiment.
What fun this was!!!  Thank you, Susan for the art of simplicity in stamping...you make simplicity beautiful...and so much fun!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics and Beyond Basic Borders, Stampendous
Paper: Papertrey Ink White, cool caribbean, daffodil delight, A Muse Bubblegum
Ink: cool caribbean, daffodil delight, A Muse Bubblegum, stazon black
Extras: EK flower punch, black stick on dots, clear embossing powder, black gingham ribbon, pop up dots

1 comment:

  1. Making a set of cards from one stamp set is right up Susan's alley! These are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa